I’m Connor Fraser, a journalist and writer that primarily specializes in sports reporting and has a passion for watching and talking sport (Particularly hockey), but also has reported on a variety of different news events, releases, and other stories.
I am a journalism graduate from Algonquin College (2015-17) and have also studied media and communications (2014-15), and general arts and science (2014).
My media experience consists of:
- Intern reporter with News 95.7 Halifax (2017).
- Sports editor/reporter with the Algonquin Times (2016).
- General assignment reporter with Glue Magazine (2016-17).
- Contributor to Sweat Magazine (2016).
- Contributor to Ottawa Sportspage (2017).
- Weekly on air newscasts for CKDJ Ottawa (2016).
- Produced, written, and edited radio stories for the Algonquin Times capsule on CKDJ Ottawa (2015).
- Page layout for the Algonquin Times (2016).
My Software skills consist of:
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Experience with Burli.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, In Design, Audition, Premiere Pro.
- Basic skills with WordPress.